BWT

Call Us Today : +98-21-88718630 / +98-21-88720053

FIND THE TOURS BY CITY

Order This Tour As Quick As Possible


Route: Tehran -KASHAN-ISFEHAN-YAZD-SHIRAZ

Day 1: Flight from your home country to Tehran capital of IRAN


Early morning arrival to Tehran, after custom formality, meet and assist at airport and transfer to the Hotel.

After breakfast, full day visit Tehran: Golestan Palace, Grand Bazar , Jewels Musuem.


O/N: Tehran


The Golestan Palace is the former royal Qajar complex in Iran's capital city, Tehran.

The oldest of the historic monuments in Tehran, and of world heritage status, the Golestan Palace belongs to a group of royal buildings that were once enclosed within the mud-thatched walls of Tehran’s Historic Arg (citadel). It is a masterpiece of beautiful garden and buildings consist of collection of Iranian crafts and European presents from 18th and 19th century.

Golestan Palace Complex consists of 17 structures including palaces, museums, and halls. Almost all of this complex was built during the 200 years ruling of Qajarian kings. These palaces were used for many different occasions such as coronation and other important celebrations. It also consists of three main archives as the royal photographic archive collection 'Album khane', the royal library of manuscripts 'Ketabkhane Nosakhe khati' and the archive of documents 'Markaze asnad'.



The Grand Bazaar is an old historical market in Tehran, the capital of Iran.Located at the Arg Square in Southern Tehran, it is split into several corridors over 10 km in length, each specializing in different types of goods, and has several entrances, with the main being the entrance of Sabze Meydan.

While the current bazaar is most associated with the 19th century onwards, its roots go back much further.The area around Tehran has been settled since at least 6,000 BCE, and while bazaar-like construction in Iran as a whole has been dated as far back as 4,000 BCE, Tehran's bazaar is not this old. It is hard to say exactly when the "bazaar" first appeared, but in the centuries following the introduction of Islam, travellers reported the growth of commerce in the area now occupied by the current bazaar. The Grand bazaar is a continuation of this legacy. Research indicates that a portion of today's bazaar predated the growth of the village of Tehran under the Safavids' dynasty, although it was during and after this period that the bazaar began to grow gradually. Western travellers indicated that by 1660 CE and beyond, the bazaar area was still largely open, and only partially covered


Treasury of National Jewels Museum ofthe Central Bank of Iran , and the museum can also be used. The treasury-museum in the building of the Central Bank of Iran in Ferdowsi StreetTehran is located. By the Safavid Iran's king to collect, preserve and maintain jewelry and ornamental stones had not acted. During the Safavid kings by sending envoys to neighboring countries to buy and collect and preserve the existing jewelery was purchased. Iran after the Afghan invasion was sent to Afghanistan with the help of some of the rare gems lot of them were returned to Iran. Nader Shah to retake part of the jewelry that had been sent to India, India sent letters to the king, but did not answer with his army to India. Nader campaign whereby the king of India a lot of rare gifts and jewelry donated. Much of gifts and trophies that had collected in India never came to Iran. After returning to Iran's rare for the time part of trophies and gifts to the rulers, princes and kings and Dyarhay countries around Iran gave some of the spoils to the Shrine of Imam Reza (AS) and partly awarded to the hosts. After killing one of its commanders, Ahmed Abdali Afghan rare've had looted the treasury and part of the jewelry including Diamond Mountain of Light, who later (perhaps inevitably) was awarded the Queen of Great Britain was never returned to Iran.



Day 2: Tehran


After breakfast, full day visit Tehran.


O/N: Tehran.



The NiavaranComplex is a historical complex situated in ShemiranTehran (Greater Tehran), Iran. It consists of several buildings and monuments built in the Qajar and Pahlavi eras. The complex traces its origin to a garden in Niavaran region, which was used as a summer residence by Fath-Ali Shah of the Qajar Dynasty. A pavilion was built in the garden by the order of Naser ed Din Shah of the same dynasty, which was originally referred to as Niavaran House, and was later renamed Saheb Qaranie House.

The pavilion of Ahmad Shah Qajar was built in the late Qajar period.During the reign of the Pahlavi Dynasty, a modern built mansion named Niavaran House was built for the imperial family of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi. All of the peripheral buildings of the Saheb Qaranie House, with the exception of the Ahmad Shahi Pavilion, were demolished, and the buildings and structures of the present-day complex were built to the north of the Saheb Qaranie House. In the Pahlavi period, the Ahmad Shahi Pavilion served as an exhibition area for the presents from world eaders to the Iranian monarchs.






                                                                

Market Tajrishindoor market in the field of Rehabilitation , Tehran is. The market on the one hand and Rehabilitation field , from the other competent shrine and the surrounding streets have access. Great emphasis Rehabilitation is one of the oldest accents located in Tehran in this market. Rehabilitation market a small sample of the Tehran bazaar is one of the oldest shopping centers Shamiran is the bridgehead and Rehabilitation connecting the two neighborhoods.






Imāmzādeh Sāleh is one of many Imāmzadeh mosques in Iran. The mosque is located at Tajrish Square in Tehran's northern Shemiran district. The mosque entombs the remains of Sāleh, a son of the Twelver Shī‘ah ImāmMūsā al-Kādhim, and is one of the most popular Shī‘ah shrines in northern Tehran.




Day 3: Tehran- Kashan


After breakfast, check out hotel and drive to Kashan (247 km).In Kashan visit Fin GardenBoroujerdi Tabatabaei old houses in Kashan.


O/N: Kashan


Fin Garden, or Bagh-e Fin, located in Kashan, Iran, is a historical Persian garden. It contains Kashan's Fin Bath, where Amir Kabir, the Qajarid chancellor, was murdered by an assassin sent by King Nasereddin Shah in 1852. Completed in 1590, the Fin Garden is the oldest extant garden in Iran.

The origins of the garden may be anterior to the Safavid period; some sources indicate that the garden has been relocated from another place, but no clear picture of it has been found.

The settlements of the garden in its present form was built under the reign of Abbas I of Persia (1571-1629), as a traditional bagh near the village of Fin, located a few kilometres southwest of Kashan.

The garden was developed further during the Safavid dynasty, until Abbas II of Persia (1633-1666). It was highly recognized during the reign of Fat′h Ali Shah Qajar and was considerably expanded.




Home Borujerdian the historic city of Kashan is. The building is located in the neighborhood Sultan Mir Ahmad and in the second half of the 13th century Hijri built in Qajar era and was registered under the number 1083 in the national index. The house has a beautiful crescent-shaped symmetrical vents on the roof of the hall and pergola on one of the most beautiful manifestations of Persian architecture to display it. So that the inscriptions on all four sides of the hall, the building dates back to 1292 BC E…

Paintings, valuable and Gchbryhay this house, under the Sani-ol-Molk, the great Iranian painter and uncle Kamalolmolk been implemented. The owner of the house, Haj Seyed Mehdi Natanz Natanz businessmen residing in Kashan and architect of the master Ustad Ali Maryam was. Because of his many trips to the city of Boroujerd have known Boroujerdi.




Home Tabatabaian which was registered under number 1504, in the second half of the 13th century AH by Haj Seyed Jafar Tabatabai merchants Natanz resident of Kashan in the neighborhood Sultan Amir Ahmad was built.

Architect manufacturer of the master Ustad Ali Maryam and plaster involved in the art and drawings by students Mirza Abul Hassan Sani-ol-Molk Ghaffari Kashani, and under him were doing.



Day 4: Kashan - Isfahan


After breakfast, check out hotel and drive to Ishahan (216 km).


O/N: Isfahan


Day 5: Isfahan


Afer breakfast, full day Isfahan. Naghse Jahan Sq (Imam Mosque , sheikh Lotfollah , Aliqapoo,Grand Bazzar)


O/N: Isfahan


Naqsh-e Jahan Square, known as Imam Square, formerly known as Shah Square, is a square situated at the center of Isfahan city, Iran. Constructed between 1598 and 1629, it is now an important historical site, and one of UNESCO's World Heritage Sites. It is 160 metres (520 ft) wide by 560 metres (1,840 ft) long (an area of 89,600 square metres (964,000 sq ft)).

The square is surrounded by buildings from the Safavid era. The Shah Mosque is situated on the south side of this square. On the west side is the Ali Qapu Palace. Sheikh Lotf Allah Mosque is situated on the eastern side of this square and at the northern side Keisaria gate opens into the Isfahan Grand Bazaar. Today, Namaaz-e Jom'eh (the Muslim Friday prayer) is held in the Shah Mosque.




The Lotfollah Mosque : The Lotfollah Mosque had a secret entrance that spanned underneath the Maidan, from the Palace on the opposite side of the square.

Of the four monuments that dominated the perimeter of the Naqsh-e Jahan square, the Lotfollah Mosque, opposite the palace, was the first to be built. The purpose of this mosque was for it to be a private mosque of the royal court, unlike the Shah mosque|Masjed-e Shah, which was meant for the public.


 For this reason, the mosque does not have any minarets and is of a smaller size. Indeed, few Westerners at the time of the Safavids even paid any attention to this mosque, and they certainly did not have access to it. It wasn't until centuries later, when the doors were opened to the public, that ordinary people could admire the effort that Shah Abbas had put into making this a sacred place for the ladies of his harem, and the exquisite tile-work, which is far superior to those covering the Shah Mosque.




Ali Qapu is in effect but a pavilion that marks the entrance to the vast royal residential quarter of the Safavid Isfahan which stretched from the Maidan Naqsh-i-Jahan to the Chahar Bagh Boulevard. The name is made of two elements: "Ali", Arabic for exalted, and "Qapu" Turkic for portal or royal threshold. The compound stands for "Exalted Porte". This name was chosen by the Safavids to rival the Ottomans' celebrated name for their court : Bab-i Ali, or the "Sublime Porte").

It was here that the great monarch used to entertain noble visitors, and foreign ambassadors. Shah Abbas, here for the first time celebrated the Nowruz (New Year's Day) of 1006 AH / 1597 A.D. A large and massive rectangular structure, the Ali Qapu is 48 m (157 ft) high and has six floors, fronted with a wide terrace whose ceiling is inlaid and supported by wooden columns.

On the sixth floor, the royal reception and banquets were held. The largest rooms are found on this floor. The stucco decoration of the banquet hall abounds in motif of various vessels and cups. The sixth floor was popularly called (the music room) as it was here that various ensembles performed music and sang songs. From the upper galleries, the Safavid ruler watched polo games, maneuvers and horse-racing below in the Naqsh-i-Jahan square.




The Bazaar of Isfahan is a historical market and one of the oldest and largest bazaars of the Middle East. Although the present structure dates back to the Safavid era, parts of it are more than a thousand years old, dating back to the Seljuq dynasty. It is a vaulted, two kilometer street linking the old city with the new.



Day 6: Isfahan


After breakfast, visit: Vank Church , Chehel Sotoun , old bridges (Khajoo & Si o Se pol).  


O/N: Isfahan.



Holy Savior Cathedral is a cathedral located in the New Julfa district of Isfahan, Iran. It is commonly referred to as the Vank , which means "monastery" or "convent" in Armenian language.

The cathedral was established in 1606, dedicated to the hundreds of thousands of Armenian deportees that were resettled by Shah Abbas I during the Ottoman War of 1603-1618.

The varying fortunes and independence of this suburb across the Zayande River and its eclectic mix of European missionaries, mercenaries and travelers can be traced almost chronologically in the cathedral's combination of building styles and contrasts in its external and internal architectural treatment.






Chehel Sotoun ( “Forty Columns”) is a pavilion in the middle of a park at the far end of a long pool, in Isfahan, Iran, built by Shah Abbas II to be used for his entertainment and receptions. In this palace, Shah Abbas II and his successors would receive dignitaries and ambassadors, either on the terrace or in one of the stately reception halls.The name, meaning "Forty Columns" in Persian, was inspired by the twenty slender wooden columns supporting the entrance pavilion, which, when reflected in the waters of the fountain, are said to appear to be forty.

As with Ali Qapu, the palace contains many frescoes and paintings on ceramic. Many of the ceramic panels have been dispersed and are now in the possession of major museums in the west. They depict specific historical scenes such as the infamous Battle of Chaldiran against the Ottoman Sultan Selim I, the reception of an Uzbek King in 1646, when the palace had just been completed; the welcome extended to the Mughal Emperor, Humayun who took refuge in Iran in 1544; the battle of Taher-Abad in 1510 where the Safavid Shah Ismail I vanquished and killed the Uzbek King. A more recent painting depicts Nader Shah's victory against the Indian Army at Karnal in 1739. There are also less historical, but even more aesthetic compositions in the traditional miniature style which celebrate the joy of life and love.The Chehel Sotoun Palace is among the 9 Iranian Gardens which are collectively registered as one of the Iran’s 17 registered World Heritage Sites under the name of the Persian Garden.



Khaju Bridge is a bridge in the province of Isfahan, Iran, which has been described as the finest in the province. It was built by the Persian Safavid king, Shah Abbas II around 1650, on the foundations of an older bridge. Serving as both a bridge, and a dam (or a weir), it links the Khaju quarter on the north bank with the Zoroastrian quarter across the Zayandeh River. Although architecturally functioning as a bridge and a weir, it also served a primary function as a buildingand a place for public meetings. This structure was originally decorated with artistic tilework and paintings, and served as a teahouse.




Allāhverdi Khan Bridge, popularly known as Si-o-seh pol “The bridge of thirty-three spans” is one of the eleven bridges of Isfahan, Iran and the longest bridge on Zayandeh River with the total length of 297.76 metres (976.9 ft). It is highly ranked as being one of the most famous examples of Safavid bridge design.

It was constructed by the finance and the inspection of Allahverdi Khan Undiladze chancellor of Shah Abbas I, an ethnic Georgian, it consists of two rows of 33 arches from either sides, left and right.

There is a larger base plank at the start of the bridge where the Zayandeh River flows under it, supporting a tea house which nowadays is abandoned due to the shortage of water and the river drought.




Day 7: Isfahan - Yazd


After brakfast, drive to Yazd (322 km). en route visit Jame Mosque of Nain.


O/N: Yazd





The Jāmeh Mosque of Nā'īn: This mosque is perhaps one of the oldest mosques in Iran that although belong to hundred years ago but kept its original architecture. French professor, Arthurp Pops believed that the mosque foundation goes back to 9th century. It has a very simple plan but is still very beautiful.




Day 8: Yazd


Full day visit Yazd Amir Chakhmaq Sq , Friday Mousque, water MusumeZoroastrian fire temple.


O/N: Yazd


Amir Chakhmaq Maidan Square in the city of Yazd is. Yazd Amir Chakhmaq of the market , relying , a mosque and two cistern dating back to the Timurid period is. Relying Amir Flint in 1330 and the mosque, Amir Flint in 1341 in the national index Iran were registered. Amyrchqmaq field, one of the most remarkable collections of historical and tourism is the city of Yazd.

Amyrjlalaldyn Chqmaq , captains and rulers of the Timurid Shahrukh in solar 8th century when the ruling was Yazd, a set of lean , square, public baths , caravanserais , monasteries , Qnatkhanh and cold water and in so doing promote the build up of Yazd Fatima Khatun, wife, helped him. In 1330 Hijri relying Amir flint and flint Emir Mosque in 1341 number 383 and number 247 on the national index were registered independent. The buildings and other accession as Amir Chakhmaq collection also reached number 2416 to the National Register.




The Jāmeh Mosque of Yazd is the grand, congregational mosque (Jāmeh) of Yazd city, within the Yazd Province of Iran. The mosque is depicted on the obverse of the Iranian 200 rials banknote.

The 12th-century mosque is still in use today. It was first built under Ala'oddoleh Garshasb of the Al-e Bouyeh dynasty. The mosque was largely rebuilt between 1324 and 1365, and is one of the outstanding 14th century buildings of Iran.

 According to the historians, the mosque was constructed in the site of the Sassanid fire temple and Ala'oddoleh Garshasb commenced building the charming mosque. The previous mosque was constructed by order of Ala'oddoleh Kalanjar in 6th century A.H., however the main construction of the present building was done by order of "Seyyed Rokn Al-din Mohammad QAZI".




Yazd fire whereabouts of the Zoroastrian sacred fire in the city of Yazd and Temple Zoroastrians residing in the city. The main building temples on height of about 21 meters off the ground and in the large yard trees evergreen cypress and pine covered, is located. Figure Forouhar and stone capitals that gives it a special beauty blue pond in front of the building. The temples of properties Altar of the water.

The Hall's main building and a wall of stone capitals flowering gems work of artists from Isfahan.


 This rock artists in Isfahan shaved and then to Yazd have. Tile journalist Forouhar on the entrance, a tile Yazdi artists and architecture of this building of architecture Corp fire temples was persuaded impact.

Fire inside the fire burns more than 1,500 years remains bright. This fire is the fire Frvz·hay Carian temple in LARESTAN that Aghda Yazd was brought and kept clear there was nearly 700 years and then in 522 of Aghda in Ardakan Ardakan, Yazd were also nearly 300 years, and in year, 852 ducks were taken to the city.

 First, in a neighborhood called " Khalaf Ali Khan " a great priest in the house called " priest Adhargushasb shooter " was held in the year 1313 after the construction of the temple was brought into it.




Yazd Water museum in Yazd province is one of the most spectacular museums in the city due to its proximity to the Amir Flint is a great tourist interest.

Yazd Water Museum At the same time holding the First International Conference on Ardbyhsht 1379 Hijri aqueduct opened in the city of Yazd. The museum is the perfect place for recognizing historical buildings and monuments related to the water. The museum is located in the north of the city of Yazd Amir Chqmaq.

The museum subterranean drilling equipment, express and equipment to measure the volume of water in the canals of lighting, water and devoted documents dealing with old letters, manuals and documents mirab water distribution, water storage containers and many appliances and other valuable objects are kept. The museum is set up in the historic home Hatter.




Day 9: Yazd


Full day visit Yazd.


O/N: Yazd


Dolatabad garden from the gardens of the old city of Yazd in Iran and the rows Fin Garden in Kashan and Shazdeh Garden in Kerman is.

Windward Windward adobe building the tallest tower with a height of 33/8 meters known in the world. The garden on 23/12/1346 in row No. 774 national monuments are located, and also one of the Persian Gardens registered in the World Heritage Site by UNESCO is.

Dolat Abad Garden in Yazd in late Afsharieh and in 1160. AH by Mohammad Taghi Khan, known as (Great Khan) that he was Yazd Srslslh Khans dynasty was established. The late Mohammad Taqi Khan's first aqueduct during construction and 65 Kylvmtrra water from Mehriz to Yazd Dolat Abad Garden's current location and then rule sets (Daralhkvmh) founded their own. The garden has an area of about 70/000 square meters, including buildings, ponds and waterfront, a lot of space between them in the gardens with trees, pomegranates and grapes and ... Baglhay abundance adorn their environment.




Monument twelve of the monuments of the Seljuks in the neighborhood Fhadan city of Yazd in central Iran. Brick dome mausoleum is one of the most important monuments of Seljuk art.

This Qph (Dome) is the oldest building in Yazd, according argument and historical Sndyyt is only by birth. Twelve individual Dome of the year 429 AH neighborhood near religious site Fhadan and the oldest building in Yazd in terms of the style and color of Kufic inscriptions important and special role of the journalist and expert on the topic of Islamic architecture. Mr. Arthur Upham Pope several times experienced great scholar and Iranian Studies of the building in Iran has learned the art of sketch books. Eric Shrvydr the map and design work has been published in the book as saying that work here make. Colored inscription on the east side Gvahast plaster walls on the dome of the order of two brothers named Abu Jacob and Abvmsvd was set. It is unclear what name the Twelve Imams from different eras. What is certain, according to the inscription on its base by Abu Masoud Beheshti and Abu Ala al-Dawla the government of Colonel James Isaac, the son of biennials that have been made.



Tower of Silence Cellar Zoroastrians , called the Tower of Silence Tower also known as off. The crypt at 15 kilometers southeast of Yazd Safaieh around the region and on a low-lying sedimentary mountain called Mount crypt is located.

The function of this tower was to bury the corpses. In the distant past corpses to the top of the tower meant to be bird feed. Later Myrykhthand bones in a pit. This was done to prevent soil contamination.




Day 10: Yazd - Shiraz


After breakfast, drive to Shiraz (438 km). en route visit Abarkouh.


O/N: Shiraz


Abarkuh is a city in and capital of Abarkuh County, Yazd Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 20,994, in 5,880 families.

Abarkuh is located at an altitude of 1510 metres (4954 feet). An ancient living cypress tree, the Sarv-e-Abarqu, is located here.


The Cypress of Abarkuh, also called the Zoroastrian Sarv, is a Cupressus sempervirens tree in Abarkuh in Yazd Province of Iran. It is protected by the Cultural Heritage Organization of Iran as a national natural monument and is indeed a major tourist attraction with a height of 25 metres and circumference of 18 metres. It is estimated to be over four millennia old and is likely the second-oldest living thing in Asia. The next oldest tree of its type is the 4,845-year-old bristlecone pine (Pinus longaeva) in the Great Basin of California. Although not named or officiated, another bristlecone pine also in the Great Basin of California was announced to be 5,062-years-old.



Aghazadeh house, windy related to the Qajar period and Abarkuh , neighborhood bar, located Abarghu field and this effect on 24 Persian date Bahman 1375 with registration number 1838 as one of the national monuments have already been registered. The house is owned by Seyyed Hossein Abargouei was the rich Abarkuh that it is 820 square meters.


Day 11: Shiraz


After breakfast, full day visit Shiraz:


O/N: Shiraz





Shāh Chérāgh  is a funerary monument and mosque inShiraz, Iran, housing the tomb of the brothers Ahmad and Muhammad, sons of Mūsā al-Kādhim and brothers of ‘Alī ar-Ridhā. The two took refuge in the city during the Abbasid persecution of Shia Muslims.




The Nasir-ol-Molk Mosque, also known as the Pink Mosque, is a traditional mosque in Shiraz, Iran. It is located at the district of Gowad-e-Arabān, near Shāh Chérāgh Mosque.The mosque includes extensive colored glass in its facade, and displays other traditional elements such as the Panj Kāse ("five concaved") design. It is named in popular culture as the Pink Mosque due to the usage of considerable pink color tiles for its interior design.The mosque was built during the Qajar era, and is still in use under protection by Endowment Foundation of Nasir ol Molk. It was built from 1876 to 1888, by the order of Mirzā Hasan Ali (Nasir ol Molk), a Qajar ruler.




Narenjestan Qavam House:The consistency of the prince in 1252. BC Persian rule was appointed to her home in the neighborhoods ( neighborhoods Balakft ), the historic buildings and residential construction that led to the formation of consistency. This sets the consistency between the public garden known today by the name of its exterior facade famous Orangery is consistency.

Between 1257 and 1267 coincided with the consistency of Nasser al-Din Shah Qajar and has been completed. The complex consists of several elements that most of these elements are Gchynh bathroom, Hosseinieh consistency, consistency schools (house beverages), inner consistency (home ornament ol), Court House consistency (Orangery), consistency and an en suite bathroom stalls and Znjyrkhanh (now defunct). Of course, there Bazarchhay in the series due to street construction Lotf Ali Khan is gone.

Orangery building solar In 1345 Shiraz University were awarded between 1348 to 1358 solar Asian Institute , headed by Professor Arthur Upham Pope , Iran was famous.





Day 12: Shiraz


After breakfast, full day visit Shiraz.


O/N: Shiraz


The Tomb of Hafez and its associated memorial hall, the Hāfezieh, are two memorial structures erected in the northern edge of Shiraz, Iran, in memory of the celebrated Persian poet Hafez. The open pavilion structures are situated in the Musalla Gardens on the north bank of a seasonal river and house the marble tomb of Hafez.


The present buildings, built in 1935 and designed by the French architect and archaeologist André Godard, are at the site of previous structures, the best-known of which was built in 1773. The tomb, its gardens, and the surrounding memorials to other great figures are a focus of tourism in Shiraz.




Zandieh set of buildings that included the market, and the bathroom is Vakil Mosque of Shiraz, as follows


Ø Vakil Bazaar in Shiraz, Iran is one of the most traditional and historical markets at the behest of Karim Khan Zand (1172 - 1193 AD) and is now at the center of the city (East Martyrs' Square) is located. Lawyer historic mosque and baths are also next to the market.


Ø Bathroom lawyer Karim Khan Zand was built by the Zand period. The bathroom in the center of the city and other nearby buildings Zand period such as markets and mosques lawyer's lawyer. The interesting part is the bathroom alcove called for the king Bvdh. part of the building number 917 has been registered in the national index Iran.


Ø Vakil Mosque in Shiraz Zand set of buildings, next to bathrooms is a lawyer at the center of the city. It is one of the beautiful buildings and the Zand period is very strong, which is important in terms of art and architecture, the mosque order of Karim Khan Zand and has made ​​plans for both the southern and eastern porch and yard are two. South yard integrated with stone columns and architectural characteristics from the spiral of Attraction is the mosque, which has 48 stone pillars integrated





Eram Garden is a historic Persian garden in Shiraz, Iran.The garden, and the building within it, are located at the northern shore of the Khoshk River in the Fars province.

Both the building and the garden were built during the middle of thirteenth century by the Ilkhanate or a paramount chief of the Qashqai tribes of Pars. The original layout of the garden however, with its quadripartite Persian Paradise garden structure was most likely laid in eleventh century by the Seljuqs, and was then referred to as the "Bāq e Shāh" ("the king's garden" in Persian) and was much less complicated or ornamental. Cornelius de Bruyn, a traveller from the Netherlands, wrote a description of the gardens in the eighteenth century.



Day13: Shiraz - Tehran


After breakfast, drive to Perspolis. Afternoon return to Shiraz.

Evening transfer to airport and flight to Tehran. At night arrival to domestic airport Tehran, transfer to international airport.


Persepolis the name of one of the ancient cities of Iran that joined over the years, the capital 's stately and ceremonial monarchy at the time of the Achaemenid Empire was. In this ancient city called Persepolis palace that during the reign of Darius , Xerxes and Artaxerxes was built and was built for about 200 years. On the first day of the New Year , many groups from different countries representing Satrapyha or governments gathered in Persepolis with diverse took offerings and gifts were presented to the king.

Persepolis in 518 BCE as the new capital of the Achaemenid the gamers began. Founder of Persepolis, Darius was, of course, after his son Xerxes and his grandson Artaxerxes I to extend this series to expand it added. Many existing knowledge about the history and culture of the Achaemenid stone inscriptions and Flznvshthhayy is available for the palaces and on the walls and the tablet is engraved.

Sumner has estimated that the plain of Persepolis which contains 39 residential camp was in the Achaemenid period 43, 600 people had. Historians believe that Alexander the Macedonian commander Greek in 330 BC, invaded Iran and burned Persepolis and probably a large part of the books, Achaemenid art and culture destroyed by it. However, the ruins of this place is still up and archeology of its ruins signs of fire and rush to acknowledge it.This place since 1979, one of Iran's record on the UNESCO World Heritage is.

Persepolis in the northern city near Shiraz , south of Fars province (northeast of Shiraz ) is replaced.

At a distance of six and a half kilometers from Persepolis, Naqsh-e Rustam is located.






Day 14: Tehran, Departure of Iran


Early morning flight to your home.