- Day 1: Flight from your home country to Tehran capital of IRAN
We prepare ourselves for a fabulous trip to Great Persia.
Arrival to Tehran, after custom formality, meet and assist at airport and transfer to the Hotel.
Evening visit Saad Abad Palace and Tajrish Market.
- The Sa'dabad Complex is a complex built by the Qajar and Pahlavi monarchs, located in Shemiran, Greater Tehran, Iran. Today, the official residence of the President of Iran is located adjacent to the complex.
- The complex was first built and inhabited by Qajar monarchs in the 19th century. After an expansion of the compounds, Reza Shah of the Pahlavi Dynasty lived there in the 1920 s, and his son, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, moved there in the 1970 s. After the 1979 Revolution, the complex became a museum.
Tajrish Market: The market on the one hand and Rehabilitation field, from the other competent shrine and the surrounding streets have access. Reliance Big Rehabilitation is one of the oldest accents located in Tehran in this market. Rehabilitation market a small sample of the Tehran bazaar is one of the oldest shopping centers Shamiran is the bridgehead and Rehabilitation connecting the two neighborhoods.
Day 2: Tehran- Semnan
- After breakfast in hotel, we prepare to start for city sightseeing, visit Iran Bastan (Aarchaeology) & Jewels & Abgineh (Ceramic, Glass) Museums.Evening drive to Semnan (220 km).
- Evening drive to Semnan (220 km). Arrival Semnan at night, check in hotel.
- O/N: Semnan
Iran Bastan: It is an institution formed of two complexes, including the Museum of Ancient Iran which was inaugurated in 1937, and the Museum of the (post-) Islamic Era which was inaugurated in 1972.
It hosts historical monuments dating back through preserved ancient and medieval Iranian antiquities, including pottery vessels, metal objects, textile remains, and some rare books and coins.
There are a number of research departments in the museum, including Paleolithic and Osteological departments, and a center for Pottery Studies.
Iran Ancient Museum, the first museum in Iran at the beginning of the Street 30 July, in the western part of the drill Tehran is located on the street C-beams. Construction of the museum on 21 May 1313 and the sun on the orders of Reza Shah by French architect, Andre Godard, began. The museum building was completed in 1316 and the museum opened to the public.
5,500 square meters of land assigned to this museum, which is 2744 square meters.
- National Jewels Museum: Treasury of National Jewels Museum of the Central Bank of Iran, and the museum can also be used. The treasury-museum in the building of the Central Bank of Iran in Ferdowsi Street Tehran is located.
- By the Safavid Iran's king to collect, preserve and maintain jewelry and ornamental stones did not take action by sending envoys to neighboring countries Bvdnd.dr Safavid kings to purchase and collect and preserve existing jewelry was purchased. Iran after the Afghan invasion was sent to Afghanistan with the help of some of the rare gems lot of them were returned to Iran. Nader Shah to retake part of the jewelry that had been sent to India, India sent letters to the king, but did not answer with his army to India. Nader campaign whereby the king of India gifts and jewelry donated many rare Knd.bkhsh of gifts and trophies that had collected in India never came to Iran. After returning to Iran's rare for the time part of trophies and gifts to the rulers, princes and kings and Dyarhay countries around Iran gave some of the spoils to the Shrine of Imam Reza (AS) and partly awarded to the hosts. After killing one of its commanders, Ahmed Abdali Afghan rare've had looted the treasury and part of the jewelry including Diamond Mountain of Light, who later (perhaps inevitably) was awarded the Queen of Great Britain was never returned to Iran.
- In the Qajar era and part of the crown jewels collection Kayani and Korean jewelry and rare flat and stud mount, and the Golestan Palace was held. With the rise of Reza Shah Pahlavi, Crown Jewels in the basement of the marble palace passed in 1316 and after completion of the National Bank National Bank transferred the bulk of the jewels in the museum and was backing the notes. Later this jewelry as collateral for the debt to the bank was government. The new Treasury Bank Street, Tehran is being built in the hills.
- The Treasury in building Iran's central bank and is also used as a museum. Most of the Crown Jewels of Iran, Safavid period, period Afshar, Qajar and Pahlavi was exhibited in the museum. Including the Sea of Light diamond, a rare Paisley, crown Farah Pahlavi, Crown Kayani, Korean jewelry, Peacock Throne (Qajar) (sun beds) and a rare flat noted.
- Glassware and Ceramic Museum:is one of the museums in Tehran is. This historic house built in Qajar era and in Tehran. Avenue C bar is located. The effect on 7 Persian date Ordibehesht 1377 with registration number 2014 as one of the national monuments has been registered. Museum of Glass Museum of Glass and pottery.
- This sets up 1330 home and work Qvamalsltnh and then for seven years was in the hands of the Egyptian Embassy. Then, to the Embassy of Afghanistan, Bank of Commerce, in 1355 with the cooperation of Iranian and Austrian engineers began to change.
Day 3: Semnan
After breakfast, visit Semnan.
Hot springs Semnan: The combination of these mineral springs spa in the northwest section of the city and in Semnan distance of 21 km from the city. The Highlands has been around hot springs. Water fountains of waters Kolororeh category calcic sulfate and sulfur and treatment of diseases of bile, kidney, liver, gout, rheumatism and joint pain are effective. Top of Form
- Iran Darband Cave is one of the largest limestone caves in 2 kilometers north of the tourist area in the city Mehdishahr, Mehdishahr city center is located in Semnan province.
- The cave on the southern slopes of the Alborz mountain range at altitudes of capping, Lahrad Semitrailers Mountain, located in the north central part Mehdishahr. Darband Cave is considered one of the largest limestone caves in Iran in the past has been human habitation.
- Darband Darband Cave National Tourism Mehdishahr located in the Heights area, due to strong performance of regional tectonic forces and the process of leaching by water penetration is formed.
- Fault Semnan: Semnan fault in the immediate north side of the city is located north of Mount Chndran, some drift with the north east - south west that is to the south south east slope. Horizontal movement of Semnan fault is unknown, only in parts of the south slope drift with it is diagnosed. In the eyes of the Prophet (1355) features rock sequence of Paleozoic stratigraphy (particularly know), the obvious differences are the two sides of the fault, so that the facies blocks south of Central Iran and Alborz facies exposed in the Northern block have Therefore fault Semnan border zone between central Iran and Alborz introduced. Although the length of the fault of Damghan Garmsar are probable, but the best effect was seen only in the mountains Chndran no more than a few hundred meters long. Given the gradual transition of Alborz and Central Iran, Semnan acceptance fault is the boundary between these two zones is not so simple.
- Malhe salt mine about 48 km south of East Semnan and the geographical coordinates 52 degrees 43 minutes east longitude and 35 degrees 22 minutes north latitude is located. Malhe one of the oldest salt mine and salt mines of Iran is the most active. Malhe salt mine for salt domes and salt formation was seen to be attributed to the Oligocene period.
Day 4: Semnan - Firouz kooh - Sari
After breakfast, drive to Sari (215 km) in the way visit Firouz kooh.
Firouzkooh is a city in and the capital of Firuzkuh County, Tehran Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 15,807, in 4,334 families. It is located north-east of Tehran, in the middle of Alborz Mountains. Previously, it was part of Mazandaran Province.
The city has a relatively cool and windy climate. It has some natural attractions and is famous for them, including Tange Vashi, Boornic Cave, Roodafshan Cave, Gardane Gadook and the sight-seeing of villages like Varse-Kharan, Zarrin Dasht, Darreh-Deh, and Kaveh Deh.
Khomedeh and Harandeh villages near the city Firoozkooh the distance between the two villages are fruit orchards like apple, walnut, cherry, olive and barberry
Nimrod is filled with water from the river area attractions. Bournik of the area's attractions is amazing cave, a cave with paths and multiple classes still many years after its discovery, many parts of it are unknown.
Day 5: Sari - Ramsar
After breakfast, drive to Ramsar (248 km).
Ramsar city with indescribable beauty in the western end of the province and the beautiful forest on the slopes of the Alborz and dream beaches of the Caspian Sea lie with its tourist attractions and accommodation, catering and recreational and shortest distance between the mountains and the sea with the title of the bride cities as poles tourism is important in the country and even the world.
Ramsar old hotel with beautiful architecture and green space in the city center at the foot of forested mountains with spectacular Landscaping Solar in 1317 and placed under Reza Shah Pahlavi been exploited. About five thousand square meters on three floors of the hotel infrastructure in terms of architecture, beauty, location and equipment is one of the most famous hotels in the Middle East.
Lifts Ramsar: The lifts are 10 minutes from Ramsar to CHABOKSAR of origin coast to the mountain extended, and attractive environment. Considering the kart track and shopping centers, cafes and entertainment centers and joyful atmosphere full is triggered. Ramsar lifts as the lifts Country along the Caspian coast to the highlands forest with 40 rooms over 2 kilometers long and is created by the private sector. This lifts the tourism entertainment facilities catering units with a capacity of 50 rooms equipped with carrying capacity of 450 people per hour.
Day 6: Ramsar – Rasht- Qazvin
After breakfast, drive to Qazvin (175 km). In the way visit Astaneh, Rasht.
Astaneh Ashrafieh city officials to develop a plan known as Plan shrine shrine in which they plan to expand the city into one of the largest parts of the resort shrine, the shrine of. Now Astaneh Ashrafieh is the fourth holy city of Iran in this regard.
Seyyed Jalal al-Din Ashraf sons of Imam Musa Kazim (AS) and just tons brother of Imam Reza (AS) and his noble mother's name is N. Astaneh Ashrafieh his shrine in the city center, is located 35 km from the city of Rasht. Jalaluddin Syed Ashraf Ali Alavi second face is well known that after Hasan Yahya bin Abdullah between the years 206 to 210 AD were entered into the land of Gilan. Initial construction of the shrine in the year 311 AH, but has been rebuilt several times.
Every year, especially during the month of Ramadan, Muharram and Safar tens of thousands of pilgrims from different parts of the pilgrimage to the holy city Astaneh Ashrafieh travel. Seyyed Jalal ancient shrine of native tourists to make a pilgrimage to the city Astaneh Ashrafieh been traveled. That's why there is this shrine is due to the development of Astana.
En route Qazvin visit the historic Caravansary Lot.
Lots Inn related to the Qajar period and in the city of Rasht , Saravan village is located and the effect on 3 Persian date Bahman 1356 with registration number 1566 as one of the national monuments has been registered.
Day 7: Qazvin
Morning after breakfast in the hotel, we go to visit Jame Mosque, museum of Qazvin, Alighapoo, Grand bazaar
Qazvin is the largest city and capital of the Province of Qazvin in Iran. Qazvin was an ancient capital in the Persian Empire and nowadays is known as the calligraphy capital of Iran. It is famous for its Baghlava, carpet patterns, poets, political newspaper and pahlavi (Middle Persian) influence on its accent. At the 2011 census, its population was 381,598.
Located in 150 km (93 mi) northwest of Tehran, in the Qazvin Province, it is at an altitude of about 1,800 m (5,900 ft.) above sea level. The climate is cold but dry, due to its position south of the rugged Alborz range called KTS Atabakiya.
The city was a former capital of the Persian Empire under Safavids. It is a provincial capital today that has been an important cultural center throughout history.
Archeological findings in the Qazvin plain reveal urban agricultural settlements for at least nine millennia. Qazvin geographically connects Tehran, Isfahan, and the Persian Gulf to the Caspian seacoast and Asia Minor, hence its strategic location throughout the ages.
The city today known as Qazvin is thought to have been founded by Shapur II, King of Persia in 250 CE, under the name Shad Shahpur (shad can be read as 'happy'), when he built a fortification there to control regional tensions.
Qazvin has sometimes been of central importance at major moments of Iranian history. It was captured by invading Arabs (644 AD) and destroyed by Hulagu Khan (13th century). After the Ottoman capture of Tabriz, Shah Tahmasp (1524–1576) made Qazvin the capital of the Safavid empire (founded in 1501 AD), a status that Qazvin retained for half a century until Shah Abbas I moved the capital to Isfahan.
In 1210 the city was conquered and sacked by the forces of Kingdom of Georgia sent by Tamar the Great, as per the retribution for destroying Georgian-controlled Ani by the Muslim forces that left 12,000 Christians dead. In the 19th century Qazin flourished as a center of trade because the only all-year accessible road from the Caspian Sea to the Highland started here and with enhanced traffic on the Caspian Sea the trade volume grew. Its bazaars were enlarged. In the middle of the century the Babi movement had one of its centers here and the first massacre of Babis occurred in Qazvin in 1847.
In the second half of the 19th century Qazvin was one of the centers of Russian presence in northern Iran. A detachment of the Persian Cossack Brigade under Russian officers was stationed here. From 1893 this was the headquarters of the Russian Company for Road construction in Persia which connected Qazvin by roads to Tehran and Hamadan. The company built a hospital and the St. Nicolas Church.
In 1920 Qazvin was used as a base for the British Norperforce. The 1921 Persian coup d'état that led to the rise of the Pahlavi dynasty was launched from Qazvin. It became a state in 2001.
Jame Mosque of Qazvin is one of the oldest mosques in Iran, and is the grand, congregational mosque (Jameh Mosque) of Qazvin, in Qazvin Province, Iran.
The oldest part of the mosque is said to have been constructed by the orders of Harun al-Rashid in 807 CE. Later additions were made, the last being during the late Safavid era. The double layered main dome of the mosque is from the Seljuk era, and is locked to the public. It houses some precious examples of relief calligraphy from medieval times. Renovations have also been carried out on many sections of the mosque. The foundation of the mosque is laid on a Zoroastrian fire temple.In spite of the devastating Mongol invasion, the mosque still stands today in its full glory. It is still in use. Parts of the mosque have been turned into a public library.The mosque also contains a Shabestan and Ab anbar, both now under the protection of Iran's Cultural Heritage Organization.Part of the mosque got on fire January 28 2013 and that resulted in the historic tomb to be completely destroyed.
Museum of Anthropology: The monument in 1379 by the Cultural Heritage and Tourism Qazvin Province purchases and by investing Qazvin Municipality and the renovation and improvement of management was refurbished and now as the Museum of Anthropology in 3 parts ethnicities, customs and jobs are interested Bazdbd place.
Ali Qapu one of the monuments and tourism in the city of Qazvin at the beginning of Sepah Street - First Street built in Iran - is located. The building entrance is one of seven at the entrance to the citadel of the royal Safavid respectively. And on South Main Street and King Square that was open and only in this collection that now has remained.
The first built during Shah Tahmasp built in the time of Shah Abbas I present form is distorted. Nasser al-Din Shah's era, repairs and additions were made in the first Pahlavi era police stay there because of the name "police" and "police" in the medallion above the entrance to the deceased Abdul Pizishkiyan, teacher Qazvini line, stucco, and additional area above the entrance at the time of the second side in the second Pahlavi era were removed. On the front of the 17 meter high entrance, an inscription with mosaic tiles to line a third of Alireza Abbasi - calligrapher famous Safavid era - is manifest.
Above the inscription, huge grille of tile is located. More than two long pair on either side of the entrance to the top Taqnmayy which is located adjacent to the buildings linking.
Qazvin market: Qazvin collection with interesting architecture and its old market, one of the landmarks of the city of Qazvin Ast.sabqh market in Qazvin to one thousand years, and over time the market reaches up to the Safavid grows and in the course by selecting Qazvin as the capital of Iran and after in the Qajar era with the construction of significant projects such as the home of Saad al- market due to the proximity of the city of Qazvin in the axis connecting the capital of the west and northern Iran on those given great value. But the current market collection of Safavid and attributed much of its current buildings during the Qajar made.
During the Safavid expanded market environment and the market have been related to a specific trade. In the course of each of these markets, mosques, baths, inns, arcade and Qysryhhay that of these, arcade and Caesarea Trade Center site were craftsmen. Qazvin housed Taqha brick immense height, Yi sections of Qazvin market, which has four gates and is still extant works. North Door Timcheh soldier, southern door Timcheh covered, Eastern door to the home minister and the Western door to a small Chahar connected.
Day 8: Qazvin - Kashan
After breakfast, check out hotel and drive to Kashan (341 km). Evening visit Kashan: Fin Garden,Agha Bozorg Mosque.
Fin Garden, or Bagh-e Fin, located in Kashan, Iran, is a historical Persian garden. It contains Kashan's Fin Bath, where Amir Kabir, the Qajarid chancellor, was murdered by an assassin sent by King Nasereddin Shah in 1852. Completed in 1590, the Fin Garden is the oldest extant garden in Iran.
The origins of the garden may be anterior to the Safavid period; some sources indicate that the garden has been relocated from another place, but no clear picture of it has been found.
The settlements of the garden in its present form was built under the reign of Abbas I of Persia (1571-1629), as a traditional bagh near the village of Fin, located a few kilometres southwest of Kashan.
The garden was developed further during the Safavid dynasty, until Abbas II of Persia (1633-1666). It was highly recognized during the reign of Fat′h Ali Shah Qajar and was considerably expanded.
The garden subsequently suffered from neglect and was damaged several times until, in 1935, it was listed as a national property of Iran. On 2007, 8 September, Bagh-e Fin was submitted to the Unesco's Tentative List.
Unesco declared the garden a World Heritage Site on July 18, 2012.
Agha Bozorg mosque is a historical mosque in Kashan, Iran. The mosque was built in the late 18th century by master-mimar Ustad Haj Sa'ban-ali. The mosque and theological school (madrasah) is located in the center of the city. Agha Bozorgh Mosque was constructed for prayers, preaching and teaching sessions held by Molla Mahdi Naraghi II, known as Āghā Bozorgh.
The mosque has been described as "the finest Islamic complex in Kashan and one of the best of the mid-19th century".Noted for its symmetrical design, it consists of two large iwans, one in front of the mihrab and the other by the entrance. The courtyard has a second court in the middle which comprises a garden with trees and a fountain. The iwan in front of mehrab has two minarets with a brick dome. It was here where Ustad Ali Maryam as a pupil started his career as an architect.
Day 9: Kashan – Isfahan
After breakfast, visit Boroujerdi & Tabatabaei old houses in Kashan. After drive to Isfahan (218 km). En route way visit Natanz.
Home Borujerdian the historic city of Kashan is. The building is located in the neighborhood Sultan Mir Ahmad and in the second half of the 13th century Hijri built in Qajar era and was registered under the number 1083 in the national index.
The house has a beautiful crescent-shaped symmetrical vents on the roof of the hall and pergola on one of the most beautiful manifestations of Persian architecture to display it. So that the inscriptions on all four sides of the hall, the building dates back to 1292 BC E…
Paintings, valuable and Gchbryhay this house, under the Sani-ol-Molk, the great Iranian painter and uncle Kamalolmolk been implemented. The owner of the house, Haj Seyed Mehdi Natanz Natanz businessmen residing in Kashan and architect of the master Ustad Ali Maryam was. Because of his many trips to the city of Boroujerd have known Boroujerdi. He loved the girl’s Tabatabai Tabatabai also one of the largest carpet merchant, and then leaves to consent to the marriage condition. His beautiful home which is now called the house Tabatabaian known as lived and Mehdi says he must build a house like my house to get my daughter to Hmsryt in. Mehdi also accepts and ends after 7 years to build the inner courtyard and living at home after 11 years in the main hall is completed. Boroujerdi House in Kashan Cultural Heritage Administration is now home.
Brvjrdyhay historic house in Kashan in terms of popularity tourist attraction as a top choice UNESCO in 2015 and 2016 respectively.
Home Tabatabaian which was registered under number 1504, in the second half of the 13th century AH by Haj Seyed Jafar Tabatabai merchants Natanz resident of Kashan in the neighborhood Sultan Amir Ahmad was built.
Architect manufacturer of the master Ustad Ali Maryam and plaster involved in the art and drawings by students Mirza Abul Hassan Sani-ol-Molk Ghaffari Kashani, and under him were doing.
Natanz is a city in and the capital of Natanz County, Isfahan Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 12,060, in 3,411 families. It is located 70 kilometres (43 mi) south-east of Kashan.
Its bracing climate and locally produced fruit are well known in Iran. Its pear fruits are well known. The famous Karkas mountain chain (Kuh-e Karkas) (meaning mountain of vultures), at an elevation of 3,899 meters, rises above the town, and locals point in its direction telling how the Achaemenian King, Darius III, was killed nearby.Various small shrines dot the area, and it is known as the shrine of Abd as-Samad. The elements in the present complex date from 1304 with subsequent additions and restorations, such as the Khaneqah and Muqarnas vault. The tomb honors the Sufi Sheikh Abd al-Samad, and was built by the Sheikh's disciple, the Ilkhanid vizier Zain al-Din Mastari.
Day 10: Isfahan
After breakfast, full day visit Isfahan: Naghse Jahan Sq (Imam Mosque , sheikh Lotfollah , Aliqapoo,Grand Bazzar) & Chehel Sotoun. Evening visit old bridiges ( Khajoo & Si o Se Pol)
Naqsh-e Jahan Square, known as Imam Square, formerly known as Shah Square, is a square situated at the center of Isfahan city, Iran. Constructed between 1598 and 1629, it is now an important historical site, and one of UNESCO's World Heritage Sites. It is 160 metres (520 ft) wide by 560 metres (1,840 ft) long (an area of 89,600 square metres (964,000 sq ft)). The square is surrounded by buildings from the Safavid era. The Shah Mosque is situated on the south side of this square. On the west side is the Ali Qapu Palace. Sheikh Lotf Allah Mosque is situated on the eastern side of this square and at the northern side Keisaria gate opens into the Isfahan Grand Bazaar. Today, Namaaz-e Jom'eh (the Muslim Friday prayer) is held in the Shah Mosque.
The square is depicted on the reverse of the Iranian 20,000 rials banknote.
The Lotfollah Mosque : The Lotfollah Mosque had a secret entrance that spanned underneath the Maidan, from the Palace on the opposite side of the square.
Of the four monuments that dominated the perimeter of the Naqsh-e Jahan square, the Lotfollah Mosque, opposite the palace, was the first to be built. The purpose of this mosque was for it to be a private mosque of the royal court, unlike the Shah mosque|Masjed-e Shah, which was meant for the public. For this reason, the mosque does not have any minarets and is of a smaller size. Indeed, few Westerners at the time of the Safavids even paid any attention to this mosque, and they certainly did not have access to it. It wasn't until centuries later, when the doors were opened to the public, that ordinary people could admire the effort that Shah Abbas had put into making this a sacred place for the ladies of his harem, and the exquisite tile-work, which is far superior to those covering the Shah Mosque.
Ali Qapu is in effect but a pavilion that marks the entrance to the vast royal residential quarter of the Safavid Isfahan which stretched from the Maidan Naqsh-i-Jahan to the Chahar Bagh Boulevard. The name is made of two elements: "Ali", Arabic for exalted, and "Qapu" Turkic for portal or royal threshold. The compound stands for "Exalted Porte". This name was chosen by the Safavids to rival the Ottomans' celebrated name for their court : Bab-i Ali, or the "Sublime Porte"). It was here that the great monarch used to entertain noble visitors, and foreign ambassadors.
Shah Abbas, here for the first time celebrated the Nowruz (New Year's Day) of 1006 AH / 1597 A.D. A large and massive rectangular structure, the Ali Qapu is 48 m (157 ft) high and has six floors, fronted with a wide terrace whose ceiling is inlaid and supported by wooden columns.
On the sixth floor, the royal reception and banquets were held. The largest rooms are found on this floor. The stucco decoration of the banquet hall abounds in motif of various vessels and cups. The sixth floor was popularly called (the music room) as it was here that various ensembles performed music and sang songs. From the upper galleries, the Safavid ruler watched polo games, maneuvers and horse-racing below in the Naqsh-i-Jahan square.
The Bazaar of Isfahan is a historical market and one of the oldest and largest bazaars of the Middle East. Although the present structure dates back to the Safavid era, parts of it are more than a thousand years old, dating back to the Seljuq dynasty. It is a vaulted, two kilometer street linking the old city with the new.
Chehel Sotoun ( “Forty Columns”) is a pavilion in the middle of a park at the far end of a long pool, in Isfahan, Iran, built by Shah Abbas II to be used for his entertainment and receptions. In this palace, Shah Abbas II and his successors would receive dignitaries and ambassadors, either on the terrace or in one of the stately reception halls.
The name, meaning "Forty Columns" in Persian, was inspired by the twenty slender wooden columns supporting the entrance pavilion, which, when reflected in the waters of the fountain, are said to appear to be forty.
As with Ali Qapu, the palace contains many frescoes and paintings on ceramic. Many of the ceramic panels have been dispersed and are now in the possession of major museums in the west. They depict specific historical scenes such as the infamous Battle of Chaldiran against the Ottoman Sultan Selim I, the reception of an Uzbek King in 1646, when the palace had just been completed; the welcome extended to the Mughal Emperor, Humayun who took refuge in Iran in 1544; the battle of Taher-Abad in 1510 where the Safavid Shah Ismail I vanquished and killed the Uzbek King. A more recent painting depicts Nader Shah's victory against the Indian Army at Karnal in 1739. There are also less historical, but even more aesthetic compositions in the traditional miniature style which celebrate the joy of life and love.
The Chehel Sotoun Palace is among the 9 Iranian Gardens which are collectively registered as one of the Iran’s 17 registered World Heritage Sites under the name of the Persian Garden.
Khaju Bridge is a bridge in the province of Isfahan, Iran, which has been described as the finest in the province. It was built by the Persian Safavid king, Shah Abbas II around 1650, on the foundations of an older bridge. Serving as both a bridge, and a dam (or a weir), it links the Khaju quarter on the north bank with the Zoroastrian quarter across the Zayandeh River. Although architecturally functioning as a bridge and a weir, it also served a primary function as a buildingand a place for public meetings. This structure was originally decorated with artistic tilework and paintings, and served as a teahouse.
Allāhverdi Khan Bridge, popularly known as Si-o-seh pol “The bridge of thirty-three spans” is one of the eleven bridges of Isfahan, Iran and the longest bridge on Zayandeh River with the total length of 297.76 metres (976.9 ft). It is highly ranked as being one of the most famous examples of Safavid bridge design.
It was constructed by the finance and the inspection of Allahverdi Khan Undiladze chancellor of Shah Abbas I, an ethnic Georgian, it consists of two rows of 33 arches from either sides, left and right.
There is a larger base plank at the start of the bridge where the Zayandeh River flows under it, supporting a tea house which nowadays is abandoned due to the shortage of water and the river drought.
Day 11: Isfahan - Yazd
After breakfast, full day visit Isfahan: Hasht Behesht , Vank Church and Fridey Mosque.
Afternoon drive to Yazd (322 km). En route visit Jameh Mosque Nain.
Hasht Behesht, meaning "Eight Paradises" is a Safavid era palace in Isfahan.
It was built in 1669 and is today protected by Iran's Cultural Heritage Organization. Of more than forty mansions which existed in Isfahan during the rule of Safavids, this is the only one left today.
Holy Savior Cathedral is a cathedral located in the New Julfa district of Isfahan, Iran. It is commonly referred to as the Vank (Վանք), which means "monastery" or "convent" in Armenian language.
The cathedral was established in 1606, dedicated to the hundreds of thousands of Armenian deportees that were resettled by Shah Abbas I during the Ottoman War of 1603-1618.
The varying fortunes and independence of this suburb across the Zayande River and its eclectic mix of European missionaries, mercenaries and travelers can be traced almost chronologically in the cathedral's combination of building styles and contrasts in its external and internal architectural treatment.
The Jāmeh Mosque of Isfahān is the grand, congregational mosque (Jāmeh) of Isfahān city, within Isfahān Province, Iran. The mosque is the result of continual construction, reconstruction, additions and renovations on the site from around 771 to the end of the 20th century. The Grand Bazaar of Isfahan can be found towards the southwest wing of the mosque. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2012.
This is one of the oldest mosques still standing in Iran, and it was built in the four-iwan architectural style, placing four gates face to face. An iwan is a vaulted open room. The qibla iwan on the southern side of the mosque was vaulted with muqarnas during the 13th century. Muqarnas are niche-like cells.
The Jāmeh Mosque of Nā'īn is the grand, congregational mosque (Jāmeh) of Nā'īn city, within Isfahān Province of Iran. Although the mosque is one of the oldest in Iran, it is still in use and is protected by Iran's Cultural Heritage Organization.
The mosque is one of the oldest in Iran, dating back to the 9th century. The interiors however are Seljuki in brick craftsmenship, and therefore allude to the 11th century.
Day 12: Yazd
After breakfast, visit Yazd Mausoleum of 12 Imam , Tower of Silence, Zoroastrian fire temple, Friday Mousque, Amir chakhmaq Sq, Water Musuem, Dolat abad Garden, Alexander Prison.
Monument twelve of the monuments of the Seljuks in the neighborhood Fhadan city of Yazd in central Iran. Brick dome mausoleum is one of the most important monuments of Seljuk art.
This Qph (Dome) is the oldest building in Yazd, according argument and historical Sndyyt is only by birth. Twelve individual Dome of the year 429 AH neighborhood near religious site Fhadan and the oldest building in Yazd in terms of the style and color of Kufic inscriptions important and special role of the journalist and expert on the topic of Islamic architecture. Mr. Arthur Upham Pope several times experienced great scholar and Iranian Studies of the building in Iran has learned the art of sketch books. Eric Shrvydr the map and design work has been published in the book as saying that work here make. Colored inscription on the east side Gvahast plaster walls on the dome of the order of two brothers named Abu Jacob and Abvmsvd was set. It is unclear what name the Twelve Imams from different eras. What is certain, according to the inscription on its base by Abu Masoud Beheshti and Abu Ala al-Dawla the government of Colonel James Isaac, the son of biennials that have been made.
Tower of Silence Cellar Zoroastrians , called the Tower of Silence Tower also known as off. The crypt at 15 kilometers southeast of Yazd Safaieh around the region and on a low-lying sedimentary mountain called Mount crypt is located.
The function of this tower was to bury the corpses. In the distant past corpses to the top of the tower meant to be bird feed. Later Myrykhthand bones in a pit. This was done to prevent soil contamination.
Yazd fire whereabouts of the Zoroastrian sacred fire in the city of Yazd and Temple Zoroastrians residing in the city. The main building temples on height of about 21 meters off the ground and in the large yard trees evergreen cypress and pine covered, is located. Figure Forouhar and stone capitals that gives it a special beauty blue pond in front of the building. The temples of properties Altar of the water.
The Hall's main building and a wall of stone capitals flowering gems work of artists from Isfahan. This rock artists in Isfahan shaved and then to Yazd have. Tile journalist Forouhar on the entrance, a tile Yazdi artists and architecture of this building of architecture Corp fire temples was persuaded impact.
Fire inside the fire burns more than 1,500 years remains bright. This fire is the fire Frvz·hay Carian temple in LARESTAN that Aghda Yazd was brought and kept clear there was nearly 700 years and then in 522 of Aghda in Ardakan Ardakan, Yazd were also nearly 300 years, and in year, 852 ducks were taken to the city. First, in a neighborhood called " Khalaf Ali Khan " a great priest in the house called " priest Adhargushasb shooter " was held in the year 1313 after the construction of the temple was brought into it.
The Jāmeh Mosque of Yazd is the grand, congregational mosque (Jāmeh) of Yazd city, within the Yazd Province of Iran. The mosque is depicted on the obverse of the Iranian 200 rials banknote.
The 12th-century mosque is still in use today. It was first built under Ala'oddoleh Garshasb of the Al-e Bouyeh dynasty. The mosque was largely rebuilt between 1324 and 1365, and is one of the outstanding 14th century buildings of Iran.
According to the historians, the mosque was constructed in the site of the Sassanid fire temple and Ala'oddoleh Garshasb commenced building the charming mosque. The previous mosque was constructed by order of Ala'oddoleh Kalanjar in 6th century A.H., however the main construction of the present building was done by order of "Seyyed Rokn Al-din Mohammad QAZI".
Amir Chakhmaq Maidan Square in the city of Yazd is. Yazd Amir Chakhmaq of the market , relying , a mosque and two cistern dating back to the Timurid period is. Relying Amir Flint in 1330 and the mosque, Amir Flint in 1341 in the national index Iran were registered. Amyrchqmaq field, one of the most remarkable collections of historical and tourism is the city of Yazd.
Amyrjlalaldyn Chqmaq , captains and rulers of the Timurid Shahrukh in solar 8th century when the ruling was Yazd, a set of lean , square, public baths , caravanserais , monasteries , Qnatkhanh and cold water and in so doing promote the build up of Yazd Fatima Khatun, wife, helped him. In 1330 Hijri relying Amir flint and flint Emir Mosque in 1341 number 383 and number 247 on the national index were registered independent. The buildings and other accession as Amir Chakhmaq collection also reached number 2416 to the National Register.
Yazd Water museum in Yazd province is one of the most spectacular museums in the city due to its proximity to the Amir Flint is a great tourist interest.
Yazd Water Museum At the same time holding the First International Conference on Ardbyhsht 1379 Hijri aqueduct opened in the city of Yazd. The museum is the perfect place for recognizing historical buildings and monuments related to the water. The museum is located in the north of the city of Yazd Amir Chqmaq. The museum subterranean drilling equipment, express and equipment to measure the volume of water in the canals of lighting, water and devoted documents dealing with old letters, manuals and documents mirab water distribution, water storage containers and many appliances and other valuable objects are kept. The museum is set up in the historic home Hatter.
Dolatabad garden from the gardens of the old city of Yazd in Iran and the rows Fin Garden in Kashan and Shazdeh Garden in Kerman is.
Windward Windward adobe building the tallest tower with a height of 33/8 meters known in the world.
The garden on 23/12/1346 in row No. 774 national monuments are located, and also one of the Persian Gardens registered in the World Heritage Site by UNESCO is.
Dolat Abad Garden in Yazd in late Afsharieh and in 1160. AH by Mohammad Taghi Khan, known as (Great Khan) that he was Yazd Srslslh Khans dynasty was established.
The late Mohammad Taqi Khan's first aqueduct during construction and 65 Kylvmtrra water from Mehriz to Yazd Dolat Abad Garden's current location and then rule sets (Daralhkvmh) founded their own. The garden has an area of about 70/000 square meters, including buildings, ponds and waterfront, a lot of space between them in the gardens with trees, pomegranates and grapes and ... Baglhay abundance adorn their environment.
Alexander prison or Zyayyh school is a school with about eight centuries old, in fact, that in the neighborhood Fhadan the city of Yazd in the vicinity of the tomb of the twelve Imams actually been produced. The built in 631 AD by the famous mystic Zia Hussain Razi was built in 705 AD and was completed by his sons Majd Ali Hassan and Shafaruddin.
Parts of the building can be a hole with a diameter of about 2 meters in the middle of the school yard which has a depth of about 5 meters leads to the basement, dome of the monument to the height of 18 meters and has Gchbryhay and decorating beauty with golden and blue color that much of it has been undermined.
The building is raised on stories dating from making it to the attack of Alexander the Macedonian to Iran than that of the building that was later repurposed been used as a prison and has been used as a school.
Day 13: Yazd – Shiraz
Afterbreakfast, check out hoteland drive to Shiraz (438 km). In the way visit Perspolis, Naghse Rostam, Pasargad.
Persepolis the name of one of the ancient cities of Iran that joined over the years, the capital 's stately and ceremonial monarchy at the time of the Achaemenid Empire was. In this ancient city called Persepolis palace that during the reign of Darius , Xerxes and Artaxerxes was built and was built for about 200 years. On the first day of the New Year , many groups from different countries representing Satrapyha or governments gathered in Persepolis with diverse took offerings and gifts were presented to the king.
Persepolis in 518 BCE as the new capital of the Achaemenid the gamers began. Founder of Persepolis, Darius was, of course, after his son Xerxes and his grandson Artaxerxes I to extend this series to expand it added. Many existing knowledge about the history and culture of the Achaemenid stone inscriptions and Flznvshthhayy is available for the palaces and on the walls and the tablet is engraved. Sumner has estimated that the plain of Persepolis which contains 39 residential camp was in the Achaemenid period 43, 600 people had. Historians believe that Alexander the Macedonian commander Greek in 330 BC, invaded Iran and burned Persepolis and probably a large part of the books, Achaemenid art and culture destroyed by it. However, the ruins of this place is still up and archeology of its ruins signs of fire and rush to acknowledge it.
This place since 1979, one of Iran's record on the UNESCO World Heritage is.
Persepolis in the northern city near Shiraz , south of Fars province (northeast of Shiraz ) is replaced.
At a distance of six and a half kilometers from Persepolis, Naqsh-e Rustam is located.
Naqsh-e Rustam name of the ancient collection Zangiabad village located in the northern city of Shiraz in Fars province of Iran , which is 6 kilometers from Persepolis is located. Yadmanhayy the archaeological site of the Elamite , Achaemenid and Sassanid in its place and has around 1200 BC to 625 AD was the focus of attention because the tomb four kings Achaemenid, Sassanian reliefs of a number of major events, building the Kaaba of Zoroaster and Vyranshdhay relief from the Elamite era in this place and in the Sassanid era, Naqsh-e Rustam area of religious and national importance have been.
In the past, this place was Dogonbadan Segonbad or among the people of the region were caught by the names of the mountain, the mountain was also called Nfsht pool or mountains after the Iranians and possibly the name of Naqsh-e Rustam between Rostam , the hero of Shahnameh and communicate the Sassanid kings were Sngngarhhay It was to this place.
The oldest role in Naqsh-e Rustam is the Elamite period and the king and queen of the gods and goddesses were portrayed, but later in the Sassanid era, Bahram II parts of it wiped and his role and his courtiers erected in its place. Kaaba of Zoroaster and Brjmannd in the Mhvthast stone building that was built during the Achaemenid period is likely to be unclear and its application is based on three corners of the building has two inscriptions of Shapur I and Kartir written that historically are of great value.
Four Tomb dungeon in the bosom of the Mountain of Mercy have been dug that belonged to Darius the Great , Xerxes , Artaxerxes I , and Darius II that all of them have the same properties.
Ardashir the first one who in this area, Sngngarhay shaved and Tajgyryash scene of Ahura Mazda recorded. He also Tajgzaryshan Sassanid kings scenes or descriptions of battles and Aftkhartshan on the breast of the mountain. That Artaxerxes and his son Shapur II Nqshbrjsthhayy counterparts in the Achaemenid reliefs in Naqsh-e Rustam shaved, probably in imitation of the past have been the political and cultural sequences.
Pasargadae World Heritage collection is a set of ancient structures Brjaymandh from the Achaemenid the city of Pasargadae in Fars Province lies.
This total includes buildings such as Tomb of Cyrus the Great , Pasargadae mosque , declared the king's garden , the palace gates , bridges, levee House , House suite , two pavilions , waterfront, garden cress, Tomb of Cambyses , defensive structures Tel bed , inn Mozaffari , sacred ground and Bolaghi Gorge is.
This set the fifth set is registered in the World Heritage List in Iran at a meeting of UNESCO in July of 1383 in China was held due to many factors hundred per cent on the World Heritage List was registered.
In 529 BC, Cyrus the tribes of the Scythians in Central Asia (North East of Iran) attacked and are at war with massagetae was killed. He was buried in Pasargadae.
Day 14: Shiraz
After breakfast, full day visit Shiraz:Nasir ol molk mosque , Eram Garden,Tombs of Hafez&Saadi Atiq Mosque, Narenjestan Ghavam and Zandiyeh Complex.
The Nasir ol Molk Mosque, also known as the Pink Mosque, is a traditional mosque in Shiraz, Iran. It is located at the district of Gowad-e-Arabān, near Šāh Čerāq Mosque.
The mosque includes extensive colored glass in its facade, and displays other traditional elements such as the Panj Kāse ("five concaved") design. It is named in popular culture as the Pink Mosque, due to the usage of considerable pink color tiles for its interior design.
The mosque was built during the Qajar era, and is still in use under protection by Endowment Foundation of Nasir ol Molk. It was built from 1876 to 1888, by the order of Mirzā Hasan Ali (Nasir ol Molk), a Qajar ruler. The designers were Mohammad Hasan-e-Memār, an Iranian architect, and Mohammad Rezā Kāshi-Sāz-e-Širāzi.
Eram Garden is a historic Persian garden in Shiraz, Iran.The garden, and the building within it, are located at the northern shore of the Khoshk River in the Fars province.
Both the building and the garden were built during the middle of thirteenth century by the Ilkhanate or a paramount chief of the Qashqai tribes of Pars. The original layout of the garden however, with its quadripartite Persian Paradise garden structure was most likely laid in eleventh century by the Seljuqs, and was then referred to as the "Bāq e Shāh" ("the king's garden" in Persian) and was much less complicated or ornamental. Cornelius de Bruyn, a traveller from the Netherlands, wrote a description of the gardens in the eighteenth century.
The Tomb of Hafez and its associated memorial hall, the Hāfezieh, are two memorial structures erected in the northern edge of Shiraz, Iran, in memory of the celebrated Persian poet Hafez. The open pavilion structures are situated in the Musalla Gardens on the north bank of a seasonal river and house the marble tomb of Hafez. The present buildings, built in 1935 and designed by the French architect and archaeologist André Godard, are at the site of previous structures, the best-known of which was built in 1773. The tomb, its gardens, and the surrounding memorials to other great figures are a focus of tourism in Shiraz.
The Tomb of Saadi is a tomb and mausoleum dedicated to the Persian poet Saadi in the Iranian city of Shiraz. Saadi was buried at the end of his life at a Khanqah at the current location. In the 13th century a tomb built for Saadi by Shams al-Din Juvayni, the vizir of Abaqa Khan. In the 17th century, this tomb was destroyed. During the reign of Karim Khan was built a mausoleum of two floors of brick and plaster, flanked by two rooms.
The current building was built between 1950 and 1952 to a design by the architect Mohsen Foroughi and is inspired by the Chehel Sotoun with a fusion of old and new architectural elements. Around the tomb on the walls are seven verses of Saadi’s poems.
Atigh Jame' Mosque is a 9th-century mosque in Shiraz, the capital of Fars Province, Iran.
Shiraz Atiq Mosque, the oldest and the first mosque in Shiraz that it Friday Mosque, Masjid al-Aqsa Mosque and the Mosque called Friday. The mosque is one of the strangest mosque; it belongs to the underside of the monument before Islam. The Shrine Mosque in East Shahcheragh located inside the courtyard of Shahcheragh and through new market, the way there is to it. It is said that the mosque during the reign of twenty years old and Laith Safari in the year 281 AD. AH is made. Over thousands of years the mosque several times, including during Atabak, at the time of Sultan Ibrahim Mirza, son of Shah Rukh Mughal , Safavid period in 1315 by a group of people in collaboration with the Department of Archaeology repair and reconstruction. Atiq Mosque and the building is now a historic mosque.
Narenjestan Qavam House:The consistency of the prince in 1252. BC Persian rule was appointed to her home in the neighborhoods ( neighborhoods Balakft ), the historic buildings and residential construction that led to the formation of consistency. This sets the consistency between the public garden known today by the name of its exterior facade famous Orangery is consistency.
Between 1257 and 1267 coincided with the consistency of Nasser al-Din Shah Qajar and has been completed. The complex consists of several elements that most of these elements are Gchynh bathroom, Hosseinieh consistency, consistency schools (house beverages), inner consistency (home ornament ol), Court House consistency (Orangery), consistency and an en suite bathroom stalls and Znjyrkhanh (now defunct). Of course, there Bazarchhay in the series due to street construction Lotf Ali Khan is gone.
Orangery building solar In 1345 Shiraz University were awarded between 1348 to 1358 solar Asian Institute , headed by Professor Arthur Upham Pope , Iran was famous.
- Zandieh set of buildings that included the market, and the bathroom is Vakil Mosque of Shiraz, as follows
- Vakil Bazaar in Shiraz, Iran is one of the most traditional and historical markets at the behest of Karim Khan Zand (1172 - 1193 AD) and is now at the center of the city (East Martyrs' Square) is located. Lawyer historic mosque and baths are also next to the market.
- Bathroom lawyer Karim Khan Zand was built by the Zand period. The bathroom in the center of the city and other nearby buildings Zand period such as markets and mosques lawyer's lawyer. The interesting part is the bathroom alcove called for the king Bvdh. part of the building number 917 has been registered in the national index Iran.
- Vakil Mosque in Shiraz Zand set of buildings, next to bathrooms is a lawyer at the center of the city. It is one of the beautiful buildings and the Zand period is very strong, which is important in terms of art and architecture, the mosque order of Karim Khan Zand and has made plans for both the southern and eastern porch and yard are two. South yard integrated with stone columns and architectural characteristics from the spiral of Attraction is the mosque, which has 48 stone pillars integrated
- Day 15: Shiraz – Departure
- After breakfast, check out hotel an